Thursday 4 June 2015

Introduction

So, this would be my first post on my first blog.
Now I've had semi blogs before, tumblr and all that but never one that's an actual blog...of my posts and not reblogs and reposts and all that jazz. I've also recently gotten into instagram and I believe it's going well! I've met some amazing women in my recent endeavers and I wish to meet more like minded ladies!

I'm actually not quite sure on what to post! I would like this to be about my journey into properly accepting my body and full embracing the love that I feel that all bodies deserve. And maybe some posts about clothes!

Well, maybe I should start by introducing myself?!
I'm Katt, a short fat girl from Brighton who's recently gotten married!
And yes, I will use this opportunity to post a wedding picture.













Now isn't he a handsome mofo?
I love getting tattoo's, it's become quite an addiction of mine and it seems the more I get, the more skin I show off! I have one cat and a snake, I work as a support worker for adults with autism and challenging behaviours and in my spare time I marathon watch movies and devour books or games. I'm very very nerdy and I embrace it! No nerd shame here :3

Now, accepting myself has taken a long time to happen and I am still not quite there. I've had a tough past, anxiety issues (which I still suffer from) and it's a constant battle to put a smile on for people. But, I will never let that stop me and I determined to be all that I can be.

So, I am hoping that sharing my life, my opinions and thoughts with you all, shall open my eyes to more of the world and more of myself.

Enough of the rambling now :3

No comments:

Post a Comment