Wednesday 24 June 2015

Ootd, Joe Browns Fleur De Lys Print Dress

Hey lovelies!
 Here is my outfit of the day and a review of the Joe Browns Fleur De Lys Print Dress, which I ordered from SimplyBe, in a size 22.
So here I am, in my little patio and feeling very lush in this dress!
It fits well on my bust and waist, not too short on the legs but I believe if I were taller, I would be flashing a fair bit of knicker. So watch out taller peeps, you may need to wear a pair of leggings underneath if you don't want to have a full on knicker in the street moment. Unless you do! Flash those knickers away :3
It has a really nice flare to it and feels almost like a full circle skirt. So plenty of room on the hips, I reckon you could also get away with a petticoat underneath to give it more OOMPH!


It's quite thin but not too thin to be see through.
 It's definitely a summer dress, flirty and bright!
 It also features a hidden side zip, which helps with getting large boobies into the dress, although if you use the side zip and have short arms like me, it's a two person job to get the dress up.




I would say that it is true to the sizing, I need to wear a size 22 in most dresses due to my boobies. The dress doesn't feature a stretchy back, like most dresses in this style usually do, so if you are larger on top and not comfortable with the fit, I would go a size up.

I would recommend this dress to anyone who loves floral, flirty and pretty things! Or well..to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment