Tuesday 16 June 2015

Lady V London Wishlist

A little filler post, until I have a day off work to actually do some decent blogging!
Here is another little wishlist from me, this time Lady V London!

First off, we have this absolute stunner of a dress!

Yellow Floral Phoebe Dress


I love the floral print, the yellow would make my hair just POP and I love the cut of this dress. I am a little worried that I would end up with a bum shelf, due to the big bum and hips but you never know until you try!

Leopard Print Medusa Dress

As anyone who knows, that knows me, I'm obsessed with leopard print. Even to the point I have several print tattoos. So this dress is perfect for my tastes!  Although, I'm still hung up on VBO...not quite at the stage of tummy love to accept it quite yet but when I do...or when I'm brave enough, this dress will be mine!

And last but not least,

Japanese Black Floral Phoebe Dress


I love the print on this dress mainly, the purple and orange tones would make room for several accessories choices and again...the cut is amazing.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment